The Randolph County Commission is seeking bids for construction services and materials to create COVID19 safety panels for the Randolph County Courthouse facilities located at 372 HWY JJ, Huntsville, Missouri 65259. Preliminary plans for the desired COVID19 safety panels construction are included in the attachments. For current plan blueprints and information please contact Travis Tindall with N-Form Architecture. His contact information is below. Please send all bids to Ginger Tipton at the Randolph County Commission office, in a sealed envelope, marked “confidential”, on or before October 21, 2020 at 2:00 pm. Late bids will not be accepted and bids will be opened at 2:01 pm.
Contact information for Travis Tindall of N-FORM Architecture.
Travis Tindall, AIA, LEED AP
Principal & Architect
312 W Commercial St
Springfield, MO 65803
for a cover sheet and millwork drawings
Randolph County Health Department receives a Proclamation for Diligent efforts in the battle on Covid 19 pandemic. In the photo is Presiding Commissioner John Truesdell, Randolph County Health Department Director Sharon Whisenand, and Moberly Mayor Jerry Jeffrey.
Flu Clinic October 19th 10-12
at the County Courthouse 2nd floor
Flu vaccines will be available for people ages 18 years and older at no cost to
them. We do ask you to please bring your Medicare and/or Medicaid cards.
High Dose Flu vaccine for adults 65 and older will also be available. Please
wear short sleeves or loose fitting clothing.
On March 27, 2020, Congress passed, and President Trump signed into law the Coronavirus Aid, Relief, and Economic Security Act (“CARES Act”). The CARES Act established the Coronavirus Relief Fund and appropriated $150 billion to the Coronavirus Relief Fund. Under the CARES Act, the funds are to be used to make payments for specified uses to states and certain local governments. The U.S. Department of Treasury issued guidance on April 22, 2020 regarding the use of the funds for state, territorial, local, and tribal governments.
On May 6, 2020, Randolph County, Missouri received $2.9 million in funds from the CARES Act. Randolph County will utilize the guidelines provided by the U.S. Department of Treasury and the State of Missouri in making determinations about the use, including allocation and award of the funds received under the CARES Act. Over the past several weeks Randolph County, has reviewed the CARES Act requirements and guidelines issued by Treasury and has developed a list of priorities for Randolph County as well as a process for how the funds should be spent.
Sept. 10th first round of applications due and Dec. 15th second round of applications due.
For more information on the Randolph County CARES Act Funds, please contact the Commissioners at the Randolph County Courthouse at 844-277-6555 x340 or visit www.randolphcounty-mo.com
To Apply for CARES Act Reimbursement Funds, please follow these directions:
- All entities must complete the CARES Funding Certification the first time you apply. (County departments do not have to submit this form as the county signed the form to accept the funds. By signing this form, you are certifying that you will only submit requests for eligible expenses and that, should it be determined that any expense is ineligible, you will repay the funds to the county.
- Complete the CARES Act application and the Reimbursement spreadsheets to summarize all of your entity’s reimbursable costs. Completed spreadsheets must be submitted with your request.
- When completing the spreadsheets, you must include the relevant reimbursement code from the identification key, which is part of the application form.
- Submit a copy of all invoices and supporting documentation for each item requested for reimbursement (including all receipts and proof of payment).
- Provide payroll documentation for any labor reimbursement requests. Please include documentation on the time that was specific to COVID-19 (hours and work performed.)
- Please know that these funds cannot be used as a revenue replacement for lower than expected tax or other revenue collections.
- Because these funds may be subject to the Single Audit Act, required documentation may be more stringent than found in some grant programs.
Cares Act Links
2020 Randolph County Holidays
|New Year’s Day||Wednesday, January 1, 2020|
|Martin Luther King, Jr. Day||Monday, January 20, 2020|
|Lincoln Day||Wednesday, February 12, 2020|
|Washington’s Birthday||Monday, February 17, 2020|
|Truman Day||Friday, May 8, 2020|
|Memorial Day||Monday, May 25, 2020|
|Independence Day||Friday, July 3, 2020 (July 4th)|
|Labor Day||Monday, September 7, 2020|
|Columbus Day||Monday, October 12, 2020|
|Veterans Day||Wednesday, November 11, 2020|
|Thanksgiving Day||Thursday, November 26, 2020|
|Day after Thanksgiving
|Friday, November 27, 2020
Friday, December 25, 2020