On March 27, 2020, Congress passed, and President Trump signed into law the Coronavirus Aid, Relief, and Economic Security Act (“CARES Act”). The CARES Act established the Coronavirus Relief Fund and appropriated $150 billion to the Coronavirus Relief Fund. Under the CARES Act, the funds are to be used to make payments for specified uses to states and certain local governments. The U.S. Department of Treasury issued guidance on April 22, 2020 regarding the use of the funds for state, territorial, local, and tribal governments.
On May 6, 2020, Randolph County, Missouri received $2.9 million in funds from the CARES Act. Randolph County will utilize the guidelines provided by the U.S. Department of Treasury and the State of Missouri in making determinations about the use, including allocation and award of the funds received under the CARES Act. Over the past several weeks Randolph County, has reviewed the CARES Act requirements and guidelines issued by Treasury and has developed a list of priorities for Randolph County as well as a process for how the funds should be spent.
Sept. 10th first round of applications due and Dec. 15th second round of applications due.
For more information on the Randolph County CARES Act Funds, please contact the Commissioners at the Randolph County Courthouse at 844-277-6555 x340 or visit www.randolphcounty-mo.com
To Apply for CARES Act Reimbursement Funds, please follow these directions:
- All entities must complete the CARES Funding Certification the first time you apply. (County departments do not have to submit this form as the county signed the form to accept the funds. By signing this form, you are certifying that you will only submit requests for eligible expenses and that, should it be determined that any expense is ineligible, you will repay the funds to the county.
- Complete the CARES Act application and the Reimbursement spreadsheets to summarize all of your entity’s reimbursable costs. Completed spreadsheets must be submitted with your request.
- When completing the spreadsheets, you must include the relevant reimbursement code from the identification key, which is part of the application form.
- Submit a copy of all invoices and supporting documentation for each item requested for reimbursement (including all receipts and proof of payment).
- Provide payroll documentation for any labor reimbursement requests. Please include documentation on the time that was specific to COVID-19 (hours and work performed.)
- Please know that these funds cannot be used as a revenue replacement for lower than expected tax or other revenue collections.
- Because these funds may be subject to the Single Audit Act, required documentation may be more stringent than found in some grant programs.
Cares Act Links
COLLECTOR’S CERTIFICATE OF PUBLICATION
I, Shiela Miller, Collector within and for Randolph County, Missouri, hereby certify that Moberly Monitor Index is a newspaper of general circulation and published in Randolph County, Missouri; that I did cause the above list to be published in such newspaper for three consecutive weeks, on the same day of each week, one insertion weekly, before such sale, and the last insertion at least fifteen days prior to the fourth Monday, the 24th day of August, 2020, to-wit, on: July 18, 2020; July 25, 2020; & Aug 1, 2020.
I further certify that such newspaper is a publication, which has been admitted to the Post Office as second-class matter in the City of Moberly, and that the same has been published regularly and consecutively for a period of three years, and that it has a list of bona fide subscribers voluntarily engaged as such, who have agreed to pay a stated price for a subscription for a definite period of time.
2020 Randolph County Holidays
|New Year’s Day||Wednesday, January 1, 2020|
|Martin Luther King, Jr. Day||Monday, January 20, 2020|
|Lincoln Day||Wednesday, February 12, 2020|
|Washington’s Birthday||Monday, February 17, 2020|
|Truman Day||Friday, May 8, 2020|
|Memorial Day||Monday, May 25, 2020|
|Independence Day||Friday, July 3, 2020 (July 4th)|
|Labor Day||Monday, September 7, 2020|
|Columbus Day||Monday, October 12, 2020|
|Veterans Day||Wednesday, November 11, 2020|
|Thanksgiving Day||Thursday, November 26, 2020|
|Day after Thanksgiving
|Friday, November 27, 2020
Friday, December 25, 2020